Video seminar on the subject of rhythm. Learn to play the Cajon
In our new video seminar you will learn in the simplest way how to bring rhythm into your daily kindergarten or school life. You will be amazed at how easy it is to understand and how effective it is. Rhythm is very important for the development of children: Through rhythm work with music, movement and language, the sensory, motor, emotional, cognitive, linguistic and mathematical areas of development are directly addressed.
Our artist and drum teacher, Stefan "Hering" Cerin, explains step by step how you can teach your children rhythm in kindergarten or school. For this purpose, we have developed a methodology consisting of coloured symbols. This makes it possible to learn rhythms in a simple and playful way. You do not need any previous knowledge for this seminar. You can easily implement our methodology with cajons, the djembe or without drums with body percussion or tables. With our video seminar you can bring the rhythm into your institution!
The video seminar includes the following extensive teaching material:
- 90-minute video on topics including: Pedagogical background, rhythm exercises, music games, accompanying children's songs, join-in stories, speech rhythm, and much more.
- 1 hand-out with all rhythms, songs and extensive theory
- Many rhythm exercises as mp3.files to download and print out
- Children's songs as mp3.file for download
- Join-in stories as mp3.file to download
- You will receive the video seminar as a USB stick with a nice packaging.
You would like to buy the product?
Then visit our online shop.