Drum-AG: Drumming in school and kindergarten with regular courses
Would you like to offer a drumming group in your kindergarten or primary school, in which a lot of work is done with rhythm, music and movement? Bring us to your institution and we will teach the children how to learn rhythms together in a regular course. In the drum workshop, we practise playing different instruments (cajon, djembe, boomwhacker). Different drumming techniques are practised as well as polyphonic drum pieces and we also work on a joint drum and music performance that can be performed at a big concert at the end.
The company Baff GmbH is dedicated to rhythm. Our unique system enables children to learn quickly and is amazingly easy to use.
Course details of a drum club:
- Theory and practice of Cajon playing and rhythm.
- Drum workshops with different rhythm exercises for the children
- Origin and history of the instrument
- Sitting posture and beating techniques
- Rhythm and beat
- Playing/accompanying pop songs and songs
- Language development
- Getting to know other instruments such as djembe, boomwhacker,tambourines etc.
- Singing and practising a performance
- Perception, language, movement, rhythm, forms of expression, community
You would like to book us?
Send us a booking request by e-mail.